Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to our new contributors!!


As you can see we have a growing list of contributors here and I want to encourage each of them to use the site and blog as they wish!!


If you are interested in becoming a contributor please contact us via the comments area, we DO read those and will respond to questions, etc.


This is a bit different from a forum enviornment, but basically a BLOG posting is like starting a new topic and then the COMMENTS area is where we can respond to each others posts!! [Keep an eye out for comments area!]
Welcome one and all, S & E




4 comments:

Andreana said...

Hi! My friend found this blog and I thank God for it. Can anyone suggest a Neurologist I may see who has dealt with Moyamoya patients in the New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania area? I am willing to travel to Massachusetts too. I had an EDAS procedure in 2006, numerous tia's prior to surgery and one a year after surgery. I have daily exacerbations of the disease. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. I live in NJ.
Thanks,
Andreana

MoyaMoyaInfo said...

Andreana, I wish I had saw this earlier!! If you have not done so, I would check out some of the threads on Moyamoya.com they DO have listings of that kind of information!!

Just be aware they do push a certain agenda (and doctor) but my wife was very comfortable with the local Neuro folks we used in North Carolina!!

SweetSugarBoutique said...

Hello!

I am so glad that I found your blog! I am newly diagnosed and everything I have read has had a certain slant to the information- so frustrating! I would truly love to know how many of us that are out there having chosen a conservative (ie: non-surgical) approach to treatment (with the consent of our Doctors after blood flow evaluations)- It would be great to be in touch with someone in the same boat- and find out if maybe there are more of us :) Glad I stumbled upon the page!!- Jen

MoyaMoyaInfo said...

Hopefully through finding this blog and comments like yours, we CAN build a community!!

I know of at least one active poster at MM that mentions often she has NOT had surgery and was diagnosed 30 years ago.

She had a hemorrage while pregnant but otherwise healthy!